Warrior Shield Two Tone BandWED25-28 WED35-38 Boru
- WED25 - 4.8mm Wide - White/Yellow/White
- WED27 - 4.8mm Wide - Yellow/White/Yellow
- WED26 - 7mm Wide - White/Yellow/White
- WED28 - 7mm Wide - Yellow/White/Yellow
- WED35 - 9.2mm Wide White/Yellow/White
- WED36 - 9.2mm Wide Yellow/White/Yellow
- WED37 - 12mm Wide White/Yellow/White
- WED38 - 12mm Wde Yellow/White/Yellow
Available in 10ct / 14ct white or yellow Gold / Silver Centre with 10ct yellow Trim
**Please call or email for all enquiries
Warrior Shield Two Tone Band
Boru produce this ring in a variety of widths and finishes, all of which are completed to the the highest standards and are assayed at Dublin Castle. Each piece is accompanied by a story card and is exquisitely packaged.
The Ardagh Chalice from the 8th century is Ireland's most prized artefact and is held in the National Museum of Ireland. It is widely recognised as one of, if not THE, most important pieces of Celtic art found. A girdle of ten filigree panels of animal design, interlacing and shield decoration surrounds the neck of the chalice.
It is from these ornate designs that Boru has created their much loved and unique Celtic Warrior Collections and is what forms the basis of the intricate designs featured on each piece.